3 March 2020 | 19:00 – 22:00
We’ll be at the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2020 on 3 March to find out whether we’ve won the Best Return on Customer Service Investment Award.
Hosted by the Institute of Customer Service, Liaison Workforce has been nominated as a Finalist for investing in transformational workforce management solutions and delivering outstanding service to our NHS clients.
Our workforce solutions help NHS trusts and health boards on their journey to become workforce exemplars by:
- Supplying technology to deliver better controls, visibility, governance and financial assurance
- Streamlining processes to maximise resource
- Enabling better workforce planning through management information, reporting and analytics services
- Service expansion to the supply of bank workers in line with the NHS Interim People plan
- Managing compliance for junior doctors
- Decreasing vacant shifts and minimising use of expensive agency workers.
We are proud to have been shortlisted by the ICS for this award and look forward to celebrating our achievements at the event. Good luck to all the finalists and we’ll see you there!